We meet regularly with others to share our lives, build community, and walk out the gospel in loving obedience.
Here are a few things to know to help you find a Community Group:
1. Think Location
Choose a group that would be easy for you to get to and to gather with people outside the regular group meetings. Hang out. Go for coffee. Have dinner.
2. Think Time of the Week
We want people to view Community Group as more than just a meeting. It's a group of people making a commitment to grow in their discipleship together. After looking at the location, find a group that you'll be able to meet with consistently.
3. Contact Leader
Look at the list below and contact the leader to find out more about the group.
Find out when and where we meet:
Jason Yeo @ SGCP
- 2nd and 4th Sundays 12:00pm
- contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Owens @ South Pasadena
- 1st and 3rd Tuesdays 7:30pm
- contact: email@example.com
Steven Partnoff @ Temple City
- 1st and 3rd Fridays 7pm
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Treloar @ Pasadena
- Thursdays 7pm
- Contact: email@example.com
Foster Brereton @ SGCP, Pasadena
- Thursdays (4th week off) 7pm
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
RJ Joshua @ Pasadena
- 1st & 3rd Fridays 6:30pm
- Contact: email@example.com
Terri Baird: Senior Women
- Sunday Afternoon (2nd Sunday) 12:30pm
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Libby Glaros: HS / College Women @ South Pasadena
- 2nd & 4th Tuesday 7:00pm
- Contact: email@example.com